2012年12月6日星期四

My wisdom


" Small classmate, next time you can not write Kevin Durant Alternate Jersey such a bored composition?
At first, I was not concerned about it a lot, but recently, , classmates, parents, teachers told to me time and time again the importance of composition for Blake Griffin Alternate Jersey. "No, I don't want the composition to ruin my talent! Have to ah! Well, you must come on, put yourself up. " I secretly resolved in bed.
The very next day I went to Xinhua Bookstore, I came to writing area picked and chose a " new century " composition Chris Paul Alternate Jersey tutoring. Back home, sitting in the window and began to read. Two minutes later, I became impatient, " eh! No way. Without sticking to it , my composition still will not improve, I must carry on! Come on. In this way, I had read the book for a morning.
 Adhere to read books day after day, but when language papers issued down, writing "jason kidd knicks jersey " greeted me, "how can it so low! "  I was sad . ".No. no! I had made efforts, I would continue to work hard! Adhere to it day after day, when I stood on the podium for my composition, I smiled happily and proudly!
We admire Sima Guang's brave and resourceful, Zhu Geliang’s ability and cleverness, and I admire my wisdom -- insist!





没有评论:

发表评论